2020 Pool Membership
The Ledges Pool Complex at Wedgewood Pines offers a heated, competition sized swimming pool, Pool House with complimentary lockers, and a Snack Bar & Grille for relaxing summertime activities.
Our Aquatics Program affords younger swimmers opportunities for weekly group or private lessons.
Pool Members have access to our Clubhouse, restaurant, locker rooms, & discounted golf.
Rates & Fees:
- Add a Family Pool Membership to any Golf Individual Membership for $500.
- Family Pool Membership $1,200 per season. Family Membership includes parents & their children under the age of 18, or 22 if unmarried and enrolled as a full time student.
- Individual Pool Membership $500.
- Pool members receive a 10% discount off golf rounds (max 8 per member, per season), based upon availability. Discount does not apply to leagues, outings, or tournaments.
- Pool guest fees: $15 weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), $10 weekday (Monday – Thursday).
- Food minimums are $95 individuals, $150 couples or families, June through August, billed monthly. Unused monthly minimums cannot be carried forward or refunded.
Hours & Schedule:
- Pool Season begins on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
- Pool Hours: Daily 10:00 – 7:00
- Ledges Café Hours: Daily 11:00 – 6:00
Membership Fees & Payments:
- Monthly invoices are issued at the first of the month; payment is due upon receipt.
- Payments by check or cash are accepted.
- Automatic ACH payments can be made through our website at no additional charge or in person to the accounting department.
- Finance charges of 1.5% are applied to any outstanding balances over 30 days.
- Bi-annual membership payments are billed on October 1 and February 1.
- Membership dues are not prorated or refundable, memberships are not transferrable.
- MA tax and Service Charge of 22% is added to all food and beverage charges.
- All purchases at the Ledges Pool Complex are member charged.
- Purchases at the Pro Shop, Clubhouse & restaurants can be member charged or paid with cash or credit card.
Friends & Family:
- Members can host guests, maximum 4 per day and up to 8 visits for any one guest.
- In order to ensure proper staffing, Members may request, in writing to the General Manager, permission to invite more than 4 guests on any given day.
- Member is responsible for all guest fees, food & beverage charges incurred by guests.
- Guests must be accompanied at all times by an adult member.
- All members & guests must register & sign in upon entry to complex with full name.
Food & Beverage:
- Pool Members may dine in the 19th Hole & Harvard Room. Reservations requested.
- No brought in food or beverage is permitted.
- The Ledges Café and the 19th Hole offer both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- WPCC strictly adheres to all Massachusetts Liquor Laws.
- No glass is permitted at the Pool Complex.
- Food must be consumed at the Café Tables.
- Coolers are not permitted.
- Full time childcare providers, who are at least eighteen years of age and assume legal responsibility for the children of club members, will be considered an immediate family member. Please request a form from the General Manager for childcare provider registration. Childcare providers are not permitted access to WPCC without member.
- Each member, as a condition of membership, and each guest, as a condition of invitation to WPCC, assumes sole responsibility for his or her property. WPCC shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any property. No person shall remove any WPCC property or other person’s property from WPCC premises.
- Any member, family member, guest or other person who, in any manner, makes use of or accepts the use of any apparatus, facility, privilege or service whatsoever owned, leased or operated by WPCC, without limitation, or who engages in any exercise, contest or function operated, organized, arranged or sponsored by WPCC shall do so at his or her own risk. The member and their family members and guests holds the Company, its affiliates, owners, employees, vendors, their successors, harmless from any and all loss, cost, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by them, resulting from attendance at or membership at WPCC.
- The pool may be closed for inclement weather or when temperatures drop below 70.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted.
- Club appropriate attire is required and all changing should take place in locker rooms.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 13 must complete a WPCC lifeguard issued swim test before they are allowed into the deep end of the pool.
- Due to safety concerns, flotation devises must cover the front and back of the swimmer. Water wings, swim bubbles, tubes, floats and rings are prohibited. Any lifeguard may deem items unsafe and therefore not permitted.
- No radios or music is permitted: please use earphones.
- Do not hang, stand or sit on pool ropes/lane lines.
- WPCC managers or lifeguards reserve the right to remove any individual from the pool area at any time for whatever reason.
- In compliance with State Laws:
10 second showers are required before entering pool area.
A clear 4 feet perimeter around the pool is required – do not move any chairs or other items within this zone.
No glass of any kind is allowed in pool area.
No person with a communicable disease may enter the pool area.
No entry into pool area is permitted if there is not a lifeguard on duty.
Running or horseplay is prohibited.
Children who are not toilet trained must wear a brand, certified waterproof diaper.
- Group Lessons:
Ages 3 and older
Group size up to 8 children
Monday – Thursday
WSI Certified Lifeguard Instructors
Safety-centric, skill tiered groups
Daily progress reports
- Skill Levels – WPCC Instructors will determine skill levels and place students appropriately.
Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills.
Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills.
Level 3: Stroke Development.
Level 4: Stroke Improvement.
Level 5: Stroke Refinement.
Session 1: July 6 - 9
Session 2: July 13 - 16
Session 3: July 20 - 23
Session 4: July 27 - 30
- Session Hours
Level 1 & 2: 10:00 – 10:30
Level 3: 10:45 – 11:15
Level 4 & 5: 11:30 – 12:00
$80 per student, per session, $85 per guest
Session placement is not considered guaranteed until non-refundable payment is charged to member account.
All Aquatics charges must be billed to member account.
- Cancellation Policy
Due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, WPCC may cancel a class. Make up lessons will be held at a time determined by WPCC, typically on the following Friday.
No refunds or adjustments are made for missed sessions.
- Private & Semi-Private Lessons
Days and times are determined by pool supervisor.
Private 30 minute – 1 student $30
Semi-Private 45 minute – 2 to 3 students - $25 per student
Payment must be made in advance & are non-refundable.
Group lesson enrollment is through our website –www.wedgewoodpines.com
All sessions are on a first come/first served basis.